Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I Spy: Tablescapes


Browsing glossy pages and the worldwide web for beautiful and unique tablescapes is one of my many guilty pleasures.  Once I start the swooning process I have to seriously stop, look at the clock and give myself a cutoff time of when I will move on to more "productive" tasks.  If there is wine in hand, I tend to "hit the snooze button" and extend my indulge sesh in 5 minute increments!  
I told you...total guilty pleasure. 

Last night as I was re-organizing my Pinterest boards (yes, this is what I do with my spare-time) it dawned on me that I did not have a board dedicated completely to tablescapes?!  Ok, this immediately had to be corrected.  Slowly I am adding some of my faves and new finds but, in the meantime feast your eyes and enjoy while the collection expands. 








images 
via 


dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...