Monday, November 19, 2012

Quote Of The Week



Give thanks this Thursday as you gather with family and friends.
I have been a little down in the dumps as my family will be scattered this Thanksgiving but, everything was just put back into perspective when I heard of a family spending their holidays in the hospital with their father that is ill.

“If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.”
Regina Brett

When my brother and I were little my mama would always sing this to us...
Count your blessings name then one by one.  Count your blessing see what God has done!

An extra special thank you to my amazing parents who have ALWAYS stood by my brother and me through everything.  Thank you for always putting your children first and giving us all the opportunities you have.  There is something very special about knowing you have a family to lean and call on.  If my brother and I can even be half the parents one day that our parents have been to us...well then, we will be doing even better than ok!
I love you Mama and Daddy!

Last year at Part I of my 30th birhday celebrations! 
80's throwback skating-rink party!

dc signature

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful quote - thank you SO MUCH for sharing it! You have no idea, but I needed something uplifting like this - we probably all do these days. It's really heart-warming to read about how amazing and supportive your parents are to you and your brother - this is definitely the biggest treasure in life, to have this support and love. Wishing you and your family Happy Thanksgiving! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and reporting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it’ll improve the value of my site

    ReplyDelete
  4. But a smiling visitant here to share the love. btw great style and design.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...