Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I Spy: Treats

Treats...that's right, no tricks up this sleeve!! 

I wanted to take a quick second in between tying up loose ends with the DC Shop and packing for what seems to be a new fall/winter tradition of traveling to fab cities for complete shenanigans with the brother, to give you a little ear candy this Halloween Night!  

If I were not in my comfy's with hair in pony packing, I would love nothing more than to be hosting a spooktackular (sorry, couldn't resist the opportunity to say such a frightastic (oops there I go again) word- ha) soiree for all my dear friends and fam.  Since, this amazing party will have to go on hold until next year I decided to create a playlist full of halloween delight for my packing and your listening pleasure!

I hope you enjoy and embrace only happy spirits tonight! 

ps...The link will direct you to the DC facebook fan page where you will need to "like" if you have not already to access playlist! 


Stop back by next week...I'll be sharing pics from this years brother/sister getaway! 
But, until then, here are a few of my faves from our trip last year to NYC full of Christmas shopping, cocktails with our friends in the city, and most of all, lots of laughter!



dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...