Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I Spy: Zara Headed to the States

Eek!  Have you heard the news?

The Zara Home Collection will be making its debut in the States next Tuesday, on October 9th!
I have been a fan of Zara since the first time I walked into the clothing store in Paris, France.
What I love most is the fashion forward threads at such reasonable prices.  I have no doubt the home collection will be nothing short of fabulous.

Here's a sneak peek of Zara Collections around the world!





Elle Mag shared all the juicy details on what can be expected in the upcoming collection...

"70 percent of the goods are textiles (bed, bath, and table linen), and there will also be furniture, tableware, cutlery, and decorative accessories,
including loungewear and gift items" 

Stop by Elle for more info and exclusive pics!



dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...