Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I Spy: Fall Wreaths


Ok...I am going to be honest here and I really hope I don't offend anyone but, am I the only one who is NOT into the deco mesh wreaths that we are seeing on what seems to be EVERY door front the past few seasons??  
I hate to admit that I have yet to put a wreath on my front door in the three years I've been in my home.  To me, a wreath for fall and winter is just a staple piece so why I have not put one up is beyond me.  I'm actually more surprised that I haven't pulled up to my house to see a beautiful wreath perfectly placed by my sweet mama!

We are officially in the fall season and before I let another moment pass while rocking a bare door front, I simply must halt all other projects and invest in a wreath.  I would love nothing more than to turn this into a  DIY but, I think I will save the craft time for a holiday wreath.

Here are a few that catch my eye...







images via
1 and 2


What do you think about the deco mesh wreaths?  Are you a fan?
Where do you purchase your seasonal door accessories?

dc signature

1 comment:

  1. All of these wreaths are gorgeous!! I especially love the bow wreath.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...