Monday, September 10, 2012

New Sponsor: Stella & Dot


I am so excited to announce Delightfully Chic's newest sponsor
Stella & Dot and Stylist Seneca McCue!!
If you have been a reader of the blog or DC fan page it is no secret I'm obsessed with the
statement making jewelry collection!

 I swear I love and swoon over every single piece but, 
here are a few of my favorites!


bracelets 1, 2, 3, 4
necklaces1, 2, 3, 4
rings1, 2, 3, 4

Seneca is sharing a few **exclusive promotions** just for Delightfully Chic Readers that you don't want to miss out on!! I know I will be taking advantage of them myself!! 

10% off all orders
(Again this is a promotion exclusive to dc readers- To take advantage contact Seneca here and make sure 
to mention Delightfully Chic) 

Free Soiree Studs for anyone that hosts a qualifying trunk show along with all the free 
& fabulous pieces you will earn!  
Don't worry if you're not in the area you can still host a catalog show online!! 
Hostess can choose between hematite and rose gold!

Stop by the Seneca's facebook page and become a fan and share the goodness
with your friends to be entered in an upcoming giveaway!!

Thinking about becoming a fashionable stylist with this amazing company?
Join the Stella & Dot team by contacting Seneca here and
receive $450 in free jewelry for just $199 through October 15th!
Hiring all over the US!



Interested in promoting your business and becoming a sponsor on DC??
Click here for more details or email me with questions at delightfullychic@yahoo.com 

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...