Wednesday, September 26, 2012

For The Love Of Cooking

Fresh Fig and Flat-bread

I discovered this recipe over at Running with Tweezers and immediately could relate to Tami (voice behind the blog) on how she came to love the fruit.  Just like Tami, growing up all I knew figs to be were Fig Newtons which I thought were completely GROSS!
It wasn't until a year or so ago that I gave fresh and dried figs a try.  
Who knew a fig could be so tasty?!  
Immediately when I stumbled upon this recipe, I knew I had to share with you all! 
I will eat just about any kind of cheese but, blue cheese is OUT!  So for me, I would most likely top this perfect app with Gorgonzola or goat cheese.  Maybe even feta!


Stop by Running with Tweezers for the complete recipe!

Y'all know I'm all for suggestions, tips and tricks when it comes to the kitchen so feel free to share how you would switch up this recipe to make your own? 

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...