Wednesday, September 19, 2012

For The Love Of Cooking


Am I dying to try this sure to be tasty dish for fall...YES
Do I have the patients for the 1-2hour prep time it requires...NO WAY
Will I be a taste tester for anyone who feels extra spunky in the crisp fall air and
gives this recipe a whirl...Absolutely!!

How would you simplify this recipe to cut down on time? 
Is there an easier way to make the pasta noodles?
Please forgive my lack of knowledge in the kitchen but, I am the girl that has a sign over her stove that says "I kiss better than I cook" sad but true! 
I give it my best shot when it comes to cooking however, at 30 years old
I STILL have a lot to learn!

Pumpkin Ravioli 


Get the full recipe here!

dc signature

1 comment:

  1. Pumpkin in pasta sounds divine!
    Your newest follower (and fellow Tiffany)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...