Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Sanctuary

Shew-we!  I am exhausted!
From a dash to Charlotte to pick up the last of the DC Collection to our very first photoshoot, an attempt to be social with my girlfriends that was a complete epic fail (I lasted all of an hour before I almost fell asleep mid conversation and had to come home for an intimate date with my bed) I am now ready to crash and burn with the American Music Awards!

Here's a ti-tiny sneak peek from the photoshoot Saturday! YAY!
Make sure to subscribe to Delightfully Chic Emails for more sneak peeks!!


Happy Sunday Loves!
dc signature

2 comments:

  1. cannot wait, Tiff!! let me know so i can blog about it .. for the Asia chapter:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia- I can't wait to share with you and for you to share!! xoxo More sneak peeks coming soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...