Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Spy...

My latest obsession...Red Lips

Red lipstick and glosses have been around for hello, forever but, it's just something about the holidays and maybe the fact that I'm about to turn 30 EEK that gets me feeling the need to throw a pop of color to my pout!
One of my best girlfriends mom use to beg me to wear bold red lips to my high school proms because of my dark hair and features- She just knew it would look completely fierce and EVERY year I chickened out!
If she were still here with us...she would get the biggest kick out of my red lips!






{all images via pinterest}

How do you feel about that glamorous red pucker?!

Here is one of my attempts at red lips with my girlfriend Lauren- excuse the blurry pic..


dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...