Wednesday, November 16, 2011

For The Love Of Cooking

Caramelized Brussels Sprouts
via

Ok- Let's be honest! Do any of us ever really say..Oh My WORD...I could totally go for some Brussels Sprouts right about now?!  ...Umm I'm thinking NO!
 AND if we are being real honest I can't even remember the last time I had that funky sprout?  I'm guessing childhood and I've completely blocked the experience from my memory!

Then today I stumbled across Emma and her adorable blog Food Coma...and HELLO I'm craving Brussels Sprouts!


For all the DC email subscribers last night in your inboxes I made mention that presentation is EVERYTHING...Here's another perfect example...

Check the complete recipe here and get your sprout on!
Yea- I totally just said "get your sprout on"

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...