Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I Spy...

I adore a cozy pair of slippers, especially when the weather starts to turn frigid!
I seriously switch over into such a bum when the temp drops!
It's like I'm a bear and I hibernate!  I live in comfy clothes and warm fuzzy socks and slippers!
It has to be something really great going on to pull me out of my warm cozy house!
So the past few days- I've been checking out new slippers to keep my tootsies warm this winter!



Do you have any suggestions on cute slippers this winter?!
I'd love to know!!
dc signature

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I am the same way!! I love a good pair of slippers that warm my feet up first thing in the morning. I have always loved the L.L. bean slippers last year I got a pair from Target that look like the Ugg slippers and are super warm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...