Thursday, June 2, 2011

New York Times Takes Notice...

I'm sure most of you have heard the buzz going around ALL social networks, but I want to personally send out a HUGE Congrats and Cheers!!

The amazingly talented Crystal Gentilello, Anne Sage, Paloma Contreras, Katie Armour, Michelle Adams, and Patrick Cline were all spotlighted yesterday in the New York Times feature story on online shelter magazines!
I think it is high time that we all sit up and take notice of what this guys and gals are doing and accomplishing!!!

I for one am a big fan of the online mags...my day is brightened with every issue launch!

dc signature

2 comments:

  1. AND you will be NEXT being featured! Love what you are doing with your webpage and blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much!! From your mouth to God's ears! ;)

    xoxo-Tiffay

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...