Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Dream Come True...

For as long as I can remember I have always dreamed of relocating to a tropical paradise where I live in the most relaxed and serene home.  I'll hang with the locals and spend my mornings in the garden, afternoons on the beach with my five (that's right 5) most adorable little babes.  Evenings will be spent outdoors having dinner with my hubs and of course entertaining friends!

I stumbled upon this home today over at Living etc and I swear it is almost identical to what I have always envisioned.









So tell me...What does your dream home look like?

dc signature

3 comments:

  1. Oooo love the house! What a serene getaway! I have many dream home houses in my head so I got a little narrowing down to do... :)

    placestogothingstobuy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous home. I especially love the outdoor patio!

    Angela :)
    www.habitformingsuccess.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! The Beach is my dream too. With a giant front Patio where we can entertain all of our family & friends.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...