Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday Sanctuary

Happy Easter everyone!!

What a jammed packed, amazing, uplifting Easter weekend this has been!

I am finally taking a moment to stop and absorb all the fun I have had with my family and friends!   Life is good :)

How was your Easter weekend??  Did you get to spend time with family and friends?? Did you take a trip to celebrate??

~~~
This weeks Sunday Sanctuary is the living area of interior designer Tobi Fairley 
(complete home featured in the current issue of Traditional Home Mag)

I love the use of several different bold patterns against the clean white!

2 comments:

  1. Hi girl, your blog is really really cool! I just love it and I'm following! I'd love if you visit me and follow mine too. It's so exciting meet and know about new people around the world.

    Kisses,
    Michelle Duarte fashion designer from Brazil.

    http://dailycatwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle!! Thanks so much for stopping by DC and for following along So glad you are enjoying! :)

    Heading over to check out your blog now!!

    xoxo-Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...