Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Bliss

Yes, It's true...My invite was lost in the mail!! Geezz...You would think the royal fam could mail a simple invite!! 

Oh what a beautiful and magical wedding it was...

A few personal highlights for me...
-Prince Harry turning to see Kate (when he should be facing forward) as she walks down the aisle and then whispering to William something that I'm sure went like "hey...here she comes" haha
-Kate, William, and Harry when they first join at the alter...the giggles and grins they shared! Absolutely precious and so real!! 
-And the most breathtaking moment of all...The carriage ride.  Talk about happily ever after!!

So in honor of the Royal wedding...I give you all things British!!


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

I promise not to inundate you with royal wedding posts however, I do feel maybe one more up my sleeve!! ; )

I'm dying to know what you thought of the wedding??
What were your fave moments??

6 comments:

  1. I loved the moment when Kate and Will first walked onto the balcony, and you can see Kate say "Oh, Wow."

    And of course, I can't say enough about the STUNNING dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen it yet but I can't wait!!

    Angela :)
    xo

    habitformingsuccess.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like #6 in a size 4.5 please and I will settle for a 2 carat :) Just started following your blog and looking forward to seeing more great stuff from you! Would love if you could visit my blog if you have a chance.
    xoxo
    -linh
    http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved it when Kate was walking down the aisle, while Harry looked back, telling his brother, probably, how beautiful his bride is... Classic!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...