Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Step Aside...

...And allow me to introduce two new lines by two truly amazing gals you are not going to want to miss!!

First Up, The one and only super stylish, ultra adorable Roxy Te Owens of the soon to launch Society Social!


Find out all the details here and stay up-to-date on the launch here!

Next up...Jen Ramos of Made By Girl...Ok let's talk about Jen...GORGEOUS, style icon, major phenomenon in the blog world and did I mention ridiculously talented??


Jen's latest collection is sure to be a success!
Find out more here and here!

Roxy and Jen...are two of my faves and I wish them both nothing but the best!!
Now hurry up ladies...I'm about to explode!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Cocoa & Hearts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am such a big fan of both these ladies! looks like we have lots in common :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...