Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Afternoon Delight...

Let's all take the afternoon off, kick our feet up, and toast to the good life!!

This is one outdoor retreat sure to go on my inspiration board!!
Can I move to coast ASAP and buy a surf board please??!!
Who am I kidding...me on a surf board just seems disastrous!!  I think I'll just lounge poolside (with surf board in had for the"cool" factor) and sip on a yummy Peach Fuzzie!

 
1 (12-ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, slightly thawed and divided
3/4 cup vodka, divided
3/4 cup water, divided
4 cups peeled and cubed fresh, ripe peaches (about 6 large), divided
Crushed ice

Process half quantities of first 4 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Fill blender with ice to 5-cup level, and process until smooth. Pour into a pitcher. Repeat procedure with remaining ingredients. Garnish, if desired.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...