Monday, July 13, 2015

Quote of the Week {Weekend Wrap Up}

This past weekend Scott and I slipped off to Charlotte to spend 
time with our good friends who are expecting their first baby in September!

It was such a fun and relaxing weekend!
 There was pool time, great food, great friends, and beautiful
sunsets by the water!


Brooke and Ike's adorable Pup Tank! 
He was my little shotgun rider!  

 I told yall we have been on a grilled cheese kick lately, the streak continues!
 We also went to this amazing little bakery called La Patisserie that served amazing crepes!
If and when I have the chance to indulge in a crepe you can bet that's what I do!

Satruday night we had dinner and drinks by the water and 
took in a beautiful sunset. 



How was your weekend?
Were you able to relax and enjoy?!  


This week I feel like I want to continue with my 
relaxation and bump up the "namaste" in my life even more. 
So this weeks quote...


dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...