Wednesday, July 15, 2015

For the Love of Cooking {AND Tacos}

If you know anything about Scott and I you know that
dinner at the Gaither house each week always includes Taco Tuesday.
In the rare event that something catastrophic happens and we can't have 
Taco Tuesday, we celebrate our love for tacos on an alternate night. 
It really is a taco obsession.  Did I mention my comfort food is NOT chocolate, 
it's actually Taco Bell!!!
That's right! Did you just cringe?  Well, I just got hungry!

So, all that to say, I think it's time to turn taco night
into a morning treat too.

 Taco Breakfast Burritos!
I love this recipe found on my fave blog Camille Styles.
It includes all my faves and bonus, meat free!




Click on over to Camille Styles for all the recipe details!
 
 dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...