Wednesday, July 1, 2015

For the Love of Cooking {Happy July}

Happy 1st day of July!!   
July is my absolute favorite month of the year!
I love all things patriotic, the hot summer days, the vacations, the fireworks, the food!!!!   
Did I mention July 4th is my Daddy’s birthday?! It’s just the best month in my book!
For this week’s For the Love of Cooking let’s get festive!  
I need a few ideas for our cookout on Saturday and thought these might be
a few you may want to try too! 

Frozen Yogurt Bark

recipe

Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries

recipe

Star Pie Tart

recipe

Fruit Cubes
How To


Here are a couple you can just pull together quickly and 
really impress your guests!


http://www.familyfreshmeals.com/2015/05/easy-flag-fruit-dessert.html

May sparks fly and your heart forever beat red, white, and blue!
Make July and unforgettable month!

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...