Monday, July 6, 2015

Quote of the Week {Weekend Wrap Up}

I’m back!  Today has been “Just another manic Monday”!  
 I guess that serves me right for taking a long weekend to relax and celebrate our 
country’s birthday!  America wasn’t the only birthday we celebrated this weekend.   
My daddy, or as I like to call him, “the man who hung the moon” 
also shares his birthday with our country and celebrated his 73rd on Saturday! 
I always tell him, how cool is it that you get fireworks for your special day every year?! 

We kicked things off early Friday morning doing what daddy loves most!
Fishing!

Scott was the only one who had any luck!
Me, I stretched out across the back of the boat and snoozed! I have way too much
ADD going on to be that patient when the fish aren't biting.   

Friday night we had Greg and Rebecca (the bestie) and my two lovebugs, 
Carley Grace and Raylee over for a little QT and holiday baking. 
The girls had a total blast!
Scott per usual gave the girls a little salt water aquarium 101! 
So sweet!


And then, Happy Birthday DADDY and God Bless America! 
The family was all together to celebrate the special day!
 



Sunday, I was a woman on a mission!
It was time to take on my next DIY!
This beaut is now white! Stay tuned to see the finished
product.  I still have a little work to do.


How was your weekend?
Did you celebrate the stars and stripes?!

***
 I have a busy week ahead with lots of exciting things up my sleeve!
I can't wait to share with you all!!
This quote just seemed right for the week!


Happy Week!

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...