Monday, June 8, 2015

Quote of the Week {Weekend Wrap Up}

Finally!  We had a somewhat calm weekend and kept close to the house!!
We kicked things off Saturday morning with Carley Grace’s very first dance recital!
I was one proud Aunt Tiff!  She did amazing!  I wish I had a shot of “CG” and my beautiful best friend Rebecca and her husband Greg and their little twinkle toes, but those are on the other camera and haven’t been downloaded just yet! Here are a few shots of CG and sweet lil’ sister Raylee (posing with her special flowers she received too)! 


After the show was over- We raced home to get started on house work!  Scott and his friend Josh cut down lots of low hanging tree branches while I conquered laundry, a consignment store planter pot, and our mailbox!  Give this girl a roll of blue tape and a can of spray paint and 
I’ll take on the world!

 


 Last weekend I picked up this $4 planter to repot my basil 
plant that has out grown it's current pot.  I love the way it turned out and it
matches our Thrill, Fill, Spill pots!  

Now you know it wouldn’t be a weekend at The Gaither’s unless we went out for a cruise!  
 Saturday night we went to my favorite restaurant since childhood, Skids!  It is absolutely the most appropriate place to take the truck!  Too much fun! 

Sunday we took in a few open houses!
How gorgeous is this home?!  It's just down from my in laws and I swoon over it 
every time we pass so I was so excited to finally take a look inside!

  
And, yall that was IT for us this weekend! 
Sunday night was spent curled up on the couch watching Life of Crime.
What a quirky little movie!


How was your weekend?!  
Were you super busy or did you take sometime to relax? 

***
I have a busy few days a head and one thing I remain determined on is 
the relaunch of Delightfully Chic! I can't wait to share with you all!

Wishing you a week full of success! 


dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...