Monday, June 29, 2015

Quote of the Week {Weekend Wrap Up}

Happy Monday!! 
Did you enjoy the beautiful weekend?! 
Friday night Scott and I  decided to have a date night since we had a busy 
weekend ahead.  "Money Bags" as they call them at Simply Thai
are one of my faves and it's been way too long since I've had them.  
Total night maker! 


Saturday was so much fun!
Scott's neighbors in Iceland and great family friends were in town for a visit.
We all piled in the car and headed straight for my favorite winery, Childress Vineyards!


After we had an amazing lunch and lots of tasty vino we were off to my mother-in-laws 
favorite spot, the Bob Timberlake Gallery

On Friday night when Scott and I stopped by to see Sweet Mama before our date, I had told her 
how I had been craving fried green tomatoes.  So in true Mama fashion, 
she calls when we arrive home Saturday and says, come open the door, I'm about to pull in.  Here she comes with a huge helping of right off the skillet delicious fried green maters!  
Yall, when I say she is the best, I really mean she is the BEST!!


Sunday, was a day of rest and more amazing 
food with family.  Little Oliver even built the cutest little giraffe out of Lego's! 


It was an awesome weekend and we made lots of memories!
We are headed into a busy week and celebrating Tina's 31st Birthday and 
the man who hung the moon, Daddy's, 73rd birthday on July 4th!

Here's to wrapping up June and welcoming my favorite month, July! 
I just love this weeks quote! 



dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...