Friday, April 19, 2013

If the Music Is Good, You *Dance* {#Dchic Top 5 Downloads}

This week I am actually only bringing ya one newbie and it comes from Will.i.Am and "the biebs"!
I know some of you may not be a huge fan of Mr. Justin Bieber but, I'm also sure there are a few of you out there that are long past your adolescent years that totally have that Bieber Fever.   
No, I do not think JB is some hunka-hunka burning love, but, I will say almost every single song he has put out in the past couple years and EVERY collabo he has done recently I have found myself busting a move like it's the last time I'm going to ever dance again.
So it's no surprise #thatPOWER has had my solo living room dance parties at high this week!
The last 4 songs on the list this week are songs that I love to blast on hot summer days!!

So go ahead hit play and kick your weekend off!!

Ps- you will need to have a Spotify account to listen- it's free to sign-up
You can link-in with your facebook as well.


dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...