Wednesday, April 24, 2013

For The Love Of Cooking

  With every passing day we get closer and closer to slipping into our swimwear and hitting the beach, lake, and pools.  So I'm sure I'm not the only one who is trying really hard to watch what I eat and up the daily workout routines.
As you know I am not a huge meat lover but, I do love a good salad.
Eating a salad as one of your meals everyday can turn into boresville extra fast so I am constantly on the hunt for different variations.

I found this colorful salad, sans the green leafy stuff, over at Love and Olive Oil that I think would be just perfect to incorporate into my meal plan. 

Peach and Roasted Vegetable Salad


Stop by Love and Olive Oil for the super easy how to's!

What are some of your favorite salads that break away from the norm?!

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...