Friday, April 26, 2013

If the Music is Good, You *Dance* {#Dchic Top 5 Downloads}

Happy Friday lovies!
I'm super excited to have tix in hand to go see the Lumineers in June with one of my fave girlfriends.
The Cold War Kids are opening for the Lumineers and to be honest I'm not sure I even know one of their songs.  So this week I decided to check them out and as luck would have it they actually just released a new album the first of this month and I totally am diggin'!  "Miracle Mile" and "Jailbirds" are my two faves.  Phoenix, as you know I have recently developed a new found obsession for, dropped their album Bankrupt this week.  Their first single, "Entertainment" is still my top pick but, I'm loving "Don't" as well!
Will.i.Am's new album #willpower launched last Friday and last week I shared his collabo with the Biebs but, I have to say his track with Miley Cyrus has my body swaying too!!
The last download this week comes from The Dirty Heads.  A total sweetie told me about this group just this week and I have to say every time I hear one of their songs I just wish I was somewhere with a cold tropical concoction in my hand, big sunnies on, and water all around!

Y'all enjoy and have an unforgettable weekend!

Ps- you will need to have a Spotify account to listen- it's free to sign-up
You can link-in with your facebook as well.


dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...