Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Lenny Kravitz for CB2

When I look up the word “Cool” in the dictionary I totally believe there should be a picture of 
Lenny Kravitz beside of it!  Since way back when I have thought Lenny had the 
whole fashion industry on lock! He has amazing style when it comes to his wardrobe 
and we aren’t even going to talk about his insane sunglasses collections!

 

 As you can imagine his home is just as chic and his interior design
technique take on true rock star glamour.
 

You can only imagine my excitement when I learned Mr. Kravitz has 
launched a home décor collection with CB2!!


If you haven’t seen the collection, check it out ASAP!  
Here are a few of my faves! 







 I am love with so many of these pieces.
Times like these I wish our home had more of an edge to it.
We are pretty wholesome around The Gaither estate! 
BUT, I do think I could find just the right spot for the lola table lamp and


See the complete collection at CB2!

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...