Monday, April 20, 2015

Quote of the Week {I Need a Nap}

WOW...what a busy weekend!
I am a member of the Alamance County Service League and this past Friday night
we hosted our spring Fundraiser, "Springtime in Paris" and just the prep work alone had this girl tired.   Of course, cheers-ing the night away as we raised money to help those in need left me completely exhausted.  Saturday, it was off to the Farmers Market and then home to plant our new hydrangeas, and  to plant our vegetable and herb garden.  Sunday, Mama and I were part of the crazies who were up at the crack of dawn to get in line for a few items from the Lilly Pulitzer for Target collection.  Now, THAT will wear you out!  After we snagged some crazy good pieces, it was house work, family time, and to wrap the night, dinner with the family to celebrate my awesome Mother-in-law's birthday.   As we climbed into bed last night I couldn't help but think what a great weekend, but even after a good night's sleep, this girl needs a nap!!

 Stop by the Delightfully Chic Instagram page for peeks into the weekend and my 
Lilly purchases! :)
dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...