Thursday, April 2, 2015

Blogs I Adore

As I mentioned in yesterdays post, my amazing daddy recently had surgery.
Of course the family and I stuck close by his side.  Fingers crossed he will be 
coming home later today!  While we all tried to keep daddy from going stir crazy 
in the hospital my time to blog was cut short. 

So, Today I decided why not send you over to check out some of my 
favorite bloggers at the moment!  Some I have followed for years and
others I have just recently discovered.

Make sure to stop by and indulge in a little blog greatness and I will
see you back here tomorrow for Fashion Fix Friday! 
****

Tried and True Blogs that I've followed for years!



Amber of Barefoot Blonde I will forever obsess over for her absolutely 
insanely gorgeous hair (total braid maven) and daily travel adventures! 


http://lemonstripes.com/fashion/spring-faves/

If you are looking for the latest in fashion, 
Julia of Lemon & Stripes is your girl!

New Discoveries!

Crystal of Plain Fancy I've mentioned to you before here!
Crystal has a new home as do I so I love following along as she brings her home to life 
in creative and often inexpensive ways.


http://darlingdarleen.blogspot.com/
Darleen of Darling Darleen is funny, one super creative hostess, a talented jewelry designer oh 
and did I mention a wife and mother to FOUR adorable children?!



I hope you enjoy my daily reads a much as I do! 
xoxo,
dc signature

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing these amazing blogs and get well wishes to your daddy!
    Glad to have you in my reading list! Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...