Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Flower Bomb


When the RTW Spring 2013 collections hit the runway back in early fall,
one trend that was evident…Floral prints!

Anthropologie is offering up a few chic Charlie Trousers perfect for the upcoming season. I for one have a total flashback moment to the year 2000 and a pair of green floral pants that I begged my mother for because duh they were “the hottest and a total must have”!! Did I mention my must haves turned from a dark green to a cobalt blue when they were in the presence of a black light?!
Oh yeah, talk about surprise when I hit the dance for the first time rocking them!
Looking back, I do the typical, WHAT was I thinking and well look at me now…ready to pick up a new pair!!

What about you?
Are you on the Flower Bomb train?
Love OR Hate??

Photo: When the RTW Spring 2013 collections hit the runway back in the early fall, one trend that was evident…Floral prints! Anthropologie is offering up a few chic Charlie Trousers perfect for the upcoming season. I for one have a total flashback moment to 2000 and a pair of green floral pants that I begged my mother for bc duh they were “the hottest and a total must have”!! Looking back, I did the typical what was I thinking and look at me now…ready to pick up a new pair!! Love OR Hate?? #flowerbomb **SHOP THE LOOK*** http://rstyle.me/~bAvh * http://rstyle.me/~bAvq
 
 
***SHOP THE LOOK***
 




dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...