Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I Spy: Rue in Texas

The fab city girls behind Rue Mag have taken things down to the Lone Star State for the latest issue that just went live moments ago!

This issue is one of their best pieces yet- the Rue team just keeps getting better! 
Total bonus, one of my fave life style bloggers, Austin beauty Camille Styles teaches us all how to make a taco the Texas way!

Here is a small sampling of my favorites from the issue...




BUT...the absolute BEST part of the issue for me had to be "Recipe for Trouble"
The chicness in this spread (I can only imagine the fun they had shooting these images) was beyond swoon worthy!!



Make sure to stop by and check out the complete issue!


dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...