Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I Spy: Swoon Boutique

A girlfriend of mine filled me in on one of the cutest,
super trendy, easy on the bank account boutiques I've seen in a while!

Swoon Boutique can be found in Holly Springs, North Carolina but, for those of you out of state you can shop part of the collection online.  I highly suggest stopping by the
boutiques facebook page and becoming a fan. 
The shop post new arrivals almost daily...I'm a certified stalker of their fb page!




After you stop by the SB facebook page make sure to check out the
Delightfully Chic page and become a fan!


dc signature

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thanks for sharing. Checking them out now...
    Cheers,
    Sara
    www.SocialSara.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I liked them on the facebook, love the blue and pink short dress and the clutch!Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...