Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Sanctuary

It has been a busy but wonderful weekend!  Highlight of the weekend...Running my first 5K with my best friend since kindergarten! 

We did great (for our first race)...finished in 33minutes and 4 seconds!!
It was so much fun and for a great cause!

How was your weekend?

After the race the first thing I wanted to do was soak in a hot bubble bath and relax...which immediately lead me to this weeks Sunday Sanctuary!

This bathroom is so inviting, it begs you to escape, relax and pamper yourself!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your race! Hope you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had such a blast this weekend! Looking forward to our next race....hopefully with less hills! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations a great achievement! Such a gorgeous bathroom, a perfect place to soak away in xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great effort! You deserve a hot bubble bath! Miss Walker xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. GO YOU for running a 5K!!! I've tried, but I am just not a runner. I can walk though.

    That bathroom looks AMAZING!!! One of my favorite things to do is soak in the tub so if I could have a bathroom like this I would never leave. How dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sincerest congratulations to you, girl!!! Amazing. When will the 10k be?!
    You look pretty, too for someone who just did a 5k run!!! Fast!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...