Saturday, March 19, 2011

Missing In Action

Sorry for going MIA on everyone yesterday but the past two days have been very eventful for me.

I woke up at 3am Friday morning with excruciating pain in my stomach, after a visit to urgent care and the emergency room; several rounds of tests (ultrasounds & cat scan), shots (too many to count) and blood drawn 4+ times (did i mention I'm terrified of needles???) It was finally determined that I had an appendicitis and would need immediate surgery.  So as of 5:30pm yesterday I underwent surgery...all went well but, WOW am I sore!!

I just got back home about an hour ago (so glad to reunite with my computer) and starting the recovery process!!

Now it's time to curl up, watch a movie and rest!

How's your weekend going?? 
Hope you all are enjoying the GORGEOUS weather!!!
It's just beautiful outside!!

2 comments:

  1. that sounds horrible, but glad they were able to find out what it was and take care of it quickly. hope you get back to your old self in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so sorry! Pray you are feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...