Friday, March 4, 2011

Ada and Darcy

Happy Friday!!
I don't know about you but, this week sure flew by for me!

On Wednesday I shared one of my fave bloggers Louise Bell of Table Tonic and her fab shop!

Today I want to introduce you to Kellie Collis of Ada and Darcy...Another blog and shop I adore coming out of Sydney, Australia!

Here are a few of my favorites from the shop!




I can't help but think of the darling Roxy of My Cup of Te when I see this gorgeous teapot!




You may remember a couple weeks back my post on Samantha Robinson and her beautiful porcelain (seen here)...Amazing right?!
Well make sure to check out pieces of the collection carried at Ada and Darcy!!


Cheers to Louise and Kellie ...You ladies are amazing!!

4 comments:

  1. Just found your site and am an instant follower! I love the lamp in this post - that blue color is really chic! Started my own blog a month or so ago so looking for some followers - check it out.

    xo, Ashley

    http://bellarose5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you through Louise! Nice to find your lovely blog ~

    Happy weekend to you,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE Sam Robinson! I'm lusting her watermelon teapot :) Lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley- Thanks so much for the follow and glad you're loving DC. I will make sure to stop by your blog!!

    Laura- thanks so much for stopping by!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    Mrs. Bok...I have a major obsession with Samantha's work!! A-MAZING!

    xoxo-Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...