Thursday, March 31, 2011

Socks....Knocked Off

We all know that online publications are everywhere these days and I have a few that rank high on my list (Lonny, Rue, High Gloss, etc) but the April/May issue of ADORE has got to be one of the best issues to debut yet!!

Adore...You have completely knocked my socks off!!




I about jumped out of my seat when I flipped/clicked the page and saw the super sweet and cute Kirsten Krason of 6th Street Design School!

I fell in love with her living room not too long ago when Kirsten gave a sneak peek on her blog and was ecstatic to see Adore give a complete tour!!
So bright and bold...Full of Life!!


Have you had a chance to check out the issue??
Were you as impressed as I was??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...