Monday, December 21, 2015

Quote of the Week {Weekend Wrap Up}


Happy Monday and Merry Christmas!  This past weekend we celebrated my amazing husband’s 32nd Birthday! We kicked things off on Friday night with a birthday dinner with my family! 




Saturday on Scott’s actual birthday we started the morning with gifts of course.  After Scott was spoiled, we spent the day with Scott’s parents and nephew shopping and just spending QT time together.   


Saturday night we wrapped up the celebrations with dinner with a few of our closest friends.  After dinner we all drove out to see what all the fuss was about regarding a home in a neighborhood putting on a light show.  It really was pretty cool, the family broadcast from a local radio station so once you tuned in and had the music the show was super adorable!  Right now we keep our home pretty Christmas classic, but I told Scott we totally have to do a National Lampoons kinda Christmas as we continue to grow our family!




Sunday, was super exciting! We registered for our precious little Baby G!  I have had the hardest time with  registering because I am not really into the "baby stuff".  You all know I am simple. I like whites and golds and clean crisp looks.  So trying to keep this in mind while prepping for a baby that we don't even know the gender of is super hard.  BUT, we did it! 4 registries total!!  I am finally happy with the selections! Registering for our wedding was way easier.  I feel so clueless shopping for the "necessities" for Baby G, but I totally have a handle on buying our angel clothes! 

I just love this picture of Scott! It just melts my heart when I see him reading up on strollers and such to make sure they are perfect and safe for Baby G.  My nickname for him is "Danny Tanner" because he has so many of the same qualities.  I just love it!


***

I wish you all the most beautiful and magical Christmas and may we all today and always remember the reason for the season! 

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...