Wednesday, December 16, 2015

The Perfect Mocktail for the Holiday's {And Hormones}


I have said over and over again that pregnancy is amazing, and I love every minute of being pregnant! BUT, sometimes you just have days where you feel a touch on the hormonal side.  Today is one of those days!  I know this tiny mood swing will pass quickly, but while I have my hormonal emotional breakdown I can’t help but think…sure would be nice to have a big ole glass of red wine right about now, or wait a gin and tonic, 3 limes please!  Since I have 3 months to go before I can taste those darlings again I thought a mocktail might just do the trick…right?...RIGHT???

While I have my lil moment and can’t even think straight, I turn to Thistle Wood Farms to be my personal mixologist!

Cranberry Fizz Mocktail

What you'll need...
3 ounces of sparkling cider or ginger ale
3 ounces of cranapple juice
Splash of lemon or lime juice
3 tablespoon of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon completely blended  



Rim the class with the sugar and cinnamon mix.
See the complete recipe here and THANK YOU Kari Anne for coming to my rescue! 

 dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...