Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Play Santa with Gifts Under $50

Who’s ready to play Santa again?!  Last week we gave you a collection of amazing gifts under $30 and this week we have rounded up some colorful and fun gifts all under $50 and just right for those on your Christmas list this year.




Shop the Look

Ok, these are amazing! CEO & Founder Sarah Kauss launched the company back in 2010 with hopes of ridding the world of plastic water bottle.  Bonus! With each bottle purchased you are giving back to those in need!  These more than fashionable bottles keep drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12!  Did I mention they come in 3 sizes and the largest holds a full bottle of WINE?!   

I haven’t purchased the sleek Turkish T blanket or towel just yet, however  when I do stubble across one I have a total moment!  They are one of the most simple and sophisticated blankets you will ever meet! The Basic Blanket is perfect for your next picnic, a day at the beach, or even a table cloth.  How will you use yours? 

Stripe and Winking Eyes Umbrella
Even in the rain you will still shine!  The perfect gift for the fashionista in your life.


Initial Bag Charm- Because who wanted want this hanging from their Rebecca Minkoff Crossbody?! 


Prosecco Rose Candle- Voluspa candles are my all-time fave! The absolute worst is buying a candle that smells amazing in the jar, but when you get it home and light it up you have to stand within like 2 feet to even smell.  I can light just one of my Voluspa candles at our home and within 15-30 minutes I can smell the greatness through the majority of the our home!  This is a gift that will not disappoint!
 

I love a hot cup of tea every once in a while to break up the monotony of my coffee addiction.  Maybe it’s the British high tea influence, but I truly believe if you are going to sip hot tea it must be done in with the style.
 


dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...