Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Snow Day & Spring Daydreams

Last night started our first official snow storm of the winter for North Carolina.
We woke up to about 2 inches of snow covered with lots of slippery ice.
I know, I know, most would NOT call this a snow storm but hey,
we are in the south, and even a flake of snow clears the bread and milk 
shelves around these parts! 

After snoozing for an extra hour this morning the husband and I lounged 
for a while then bundled up to walk the neighborhood to "survey" the roads.
Next, a Starbucks run and our usual weekly trip to Lowes


To warm up a little we decided to head to the garden section
and start gathering a touch of inspiration for spring.
My wheels have been turning ever since.

Here are a few pieces I'd love to find on our screened-porch this spring.




Have you started your brainstorming yet for spring?
What looks have you crushin?! 


dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...