Monday, March 7, 2016

Quote of the Week {Weekend Wrap Up}


Happy Monday!! I hope you all had a relaxing weekend!  I am so excited for this week and the warm temps that are headed our way!! 

This past weekend I was fortunate enough to have Sweet Mama and Mama Gaither swoop in to my rescue and tell me to "rest and put your feet up" while they tackled my Saturday cleaning and picked up last minute items for the big delivery day! I am beyond grateful I have not been put on bed rest! I think I would go completely stir crazy!  For us the weekend was pretty low key.  We tried to relax and soak up the calm before the storm.  

Mama Gaither brought over my first spring flowers of the season! Spring through summer fresh flowers in our home are a must!!!



We even managed to decorate a touch for Easter and set the table for spring. 


Yesterday, Scott and I escaped for a little joy ride in the '48 to wrap up our relaxing weekend!



As we welcome the warm days this week I leave you with these very wise words! 


Ps...make sure to stop back by tomorrow to see Baby G's completed nursery! 
Here is a sneak peek I shared on Instagram this weekend!



dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...