Thursday, August 6, 2015

What is Happening to Me?! {Craving Fall}

It's no secret I am a total summer time girl, but my 2nd favorite season is fall!  
I am usually the first to say don't rush the season away when people start 
complaining about the heat and North Carolina humidity. 
Now, I am still very much ok with the sticky NC air, but the strangest 
thing is happening this year.  For over a MONTH now all I can think about 
is the upcoming season.  I cannot WAIT for fall clothes, the leaves to turn on the trees 
(hello trips to the mountains), the taste of pumpkin spiced lattes, and the very best smell in 
the world, the smell of burning leaves.   
Just yesterday as sweet mama and I strolled the aisles of Hobby Lobby 
(I could seriously live in this store) I kept finding myself back gazing at the fall decor.
I cannot wait to make The Gaither house extra warm and cozy with rich tones
of crisp fall decor. 

So today, let's start gathering a little tablescape decor for the 
upcoming season!
 







So who else is ready for the new season?!
dc signature

1 comment:

  1. Love those beautiful tables! I'm craving fall now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...