Monday, August 10, 2015

Quote of the Week {Weekend Wrap Up}

Happy Monday! 
This weekend our focus was on one very important person!  Miss Christina “Tina” Arduini soon 
to be Mrs. Christina Ashley and my official sister!!  Sweet Mama and I hosted a bridal shower 
with family and friends to celebrate our bubbly Tina!  It was a perfect day to celebrate!   
Less than a month till Husband and Wife! 


 I had a moment Saturday when we picked copious 
amounts of my beloved, Hydrangeas
 
 Sweet Mama with her girls!!!


T and T...Me and my beautiful SISTER!

This picture is beyond perfect and describes Tina's bubbly personality 
with no words at all!




Can't wait to see these two tie the knot come September!

 ***

I've had a little dream up my sleeve for sometime now and with
most things there have been some bumps in the road.
BUT, those little bumps are nothing more than the extra
push and drive to make this dream come true!
Success is earned not given!



 Wishing you a beautiful and successful week!

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...