Monday, August 17, 2015

Quote of the Week {Weekend Wrap Up}

This weekend was super laid back!   
Friday night we took in some fireworks! 
From the comfort of our car in clothes so comfy they could
classify as pajamas! Total perfection!  



 Saturday we ran errands and hung out with 
Mama Gaither while Daddy Gaither was out of town.  
Saturday night, we ordered takeout!  YES!  
Sunday, Sweet Mama cooked dinner for the family and we wrapped the
 weekend with chores around the house! AND that was IT! 
Some might say, boring! I say ah…finally relaxation! 

What did you do this weekend?!
I hope you had some low key time too!

 This week for our quote of the week
I decided to go back to my very first Pinterest "Words of Wisdom" Pin!
I was so tickled to find this one! 
It was and still is a TOTAL fave of mine!



 dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...