Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Color of Love {Red}

In honor of Valentines and in keeping with my theme of love this week,
I figured today we could use a little motivation to get us pumped up 
for the big day with pops of red!

The color of love, passion, energy, and power! 

Here are few spaces that inspire and excite me!

 How could you not grab a cocktail, kickback with a devlish grin while saying
cheers darling and feeling like a complete diva in this room?

 Give me tufted any day!

For all my Fixer Upper fans out there, 
you will recognize this gorgeous kitchen space!
Are we all dying to take a trip to Round Top after this episode?!

 This bedroom makes me think of my sweet mama, the only thing
I believe she would say is missing is a rooster! 

Is that Kelly Wearstler trellis I spy?!
Never goes out of style in these eyes!

Claw foot tub always a win, claw foot tub in red...Perfection!

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...