Friday, February 20, 2015

Fashion Fix Friday {Gingham}



Today marks the last day of New York Fashion Week and the collections for Fall 2015
 are but of course, nothing short of AMAZING!  I will spill all the deets on this amazing week soon but, before I can even go to fall we must back it up to spring! As if I were not already lusting for spring, now I am completely obsessed with the season more than ever (old man winter go away already) and dying to pull out a new spring wardrobe.  Some trends that were found on the spring runways ranged from fringe, suede, bohemian glam, trouser suits, and GINGHAM!

As a southern girl, I am super excited to see gingham back in the spotlight.
Elle Magazine has even stamped the pattern as the print of spring 2015!!

Here are few looks straight from the catwalk and few of my favorite street styled outfits.









So, are you ready to swipe your mama’s table cloth and 
repurpose into something tres chic for spring?! 


dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...