Sunday, April 15, 2012

Weekend Flashback

It has been a great weekend full of smiles and laughter!!

Friday night I was totally reminded of my new found age of 30 when I decided to skip a night on the town to hear a fave band of mine to visit the new Whole Foods 
that had just opened in Greensboro!
The trip was a success...delish treats, champs, and pick six beer!! 



Saturday my heart absolutely smiled with pure happiness!! My daddy's all time fave singer is Merle Haggard.  I don't even know that most of you will know him but, the man is a genius when it comes to writing true country music!!  Growing up I hated listening to his music but as I've gotten older and after multiple concerts with my daddy I have grown to love him and consider him one of my favorites too!  Saturday night my daddy, brother and I all headed to the concert...knowing that Merle is now 75 years old and not in the best health we all knew this may be the last time we saw him sing (kinda sad).  My brother being the AMAZING brother he is surprised my daddy and our tix were for the FRONT ROW!  I can't even begin to explain how happy it makes me to see my daddy so happy!! 
It was a blast and of course there were the usual brother sister shenanigans!  
Daddy has his hands full with us two!



Today we had temps in the 80's and there was only one thing I really wanted to do (since i was lobsterfied at the pool Saturday, soaking up rays was not an option)...

Yeap...Burgers and Beevo's to wrap up an amazing weekend!

What did you do this weekend?  
Was the weather as gorgeous in your town as it was here?!

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...