Wednesday, April 11, 2012

For The Love Of Cooking

I set out with the best intentions to make this particular cucumber sandwich on Easter for the fam.  However, I was sidetracked by my latest project...a vintage chic wall collage in the guest bedroom (pics coming soon).  My amazing family was stuck with the pack on a few extra pounds pretzel rolo/turtle...so sorry for the extra gym hours I've created for everyone but, my word they are delish! 
Ok...total sidetrack moment number 2 ("turtles" have a way of doing that to your mind and waistline).

I am hopeful that this upcoming Sunday I will have a chance to enjoy the 80 degree temps and give this recipe from Ezra Pound Cake along with a mouth watering cocktail via Fashionably Bombed a go!




dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...