Thursday, December 22, 2011

This Christmas: With Roxy of Society Social

Hey y'all! Roxy here with My Cup of Te and Society Social. I've been on a tight shopping budget this year with the launch of my business and start-up expenses so my Christmas list is short and sweet!
I like to think I only considered the staples, the classics, and just one little treat!

 


The Staples:
A new lens for my nikon, totally necessary for blogging

via


and my favorite blush in Cabo Coral

via


The Classics:
Everyday sunnies that inject glam into the daily

via

and a statement necklace or two!



And one little {indulgent} treat- our interior designer, Naomi Stein!

via

Thanks Tiffany for having me, and I truly hope y'all find joy and blessings in much more than what's under the tree! Merry Christmas!

____

Thanks so much Roxy for stopping by Delightfully Chic and sharing your wishlist this year!  I'm pretty sure mine has now expanded after seeing your list! ;)
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas...


dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...